Congrat's Danny Hepler, Calfee

Thanks Bill and everyone for the kind words and congratulations. I was a trigger jockey and the “DUKE OF EARL” was the winning horse. Bill Calfee outdid his self building that rifle. I would like to thank Craig for letting me shoot spec 6 even though I did have to hear the duke of earl song all the way home. He even has it recorded on his street pilot.
I thank the ARA, Polly, Catfish, Jim and Jeff for a well-run match. Without people like these we would not have places to shoot. Congratulations to everyone who attended and a special congratulations to my team members DJ and Craig

Creg , I just have to ask one question . What about monkey butt powder? Was there any involved in this weekend shooting?

Way to go Dan!!

You shot great.for a well deserved win! also Dj,and craig shot great,what a day for team calfe. and congards dj for the first 2500 indoors,and dawn for the 2nd.Ill bet it was a short ride home.Now im going to shine up my remington and get ready for feb,hope to see you guys then,Bob:D

David, there was much monkey butt powder used this weekend. After fixing up Hoke and Alan Hall , I need some more . Can you bring a new can to Jeff's when you come up. I'm not saying there is secret to BR shooting ,but Team Calfee endorses the real original Monkey Butt Powder!

Sooooo. this seceret powder, does it go on your rifle,or on your a..,I may have things backwards.:eek:

David, there was much monkey butt powder used this weekend. After fixing up Hoke and Alan Hall , I need some more . Can you bring a new can to Jeff's when you come up. I'm not saying there is secret to BR shooting ,but Team Calfee endorses the real original Monkey Butt Powder!

Brother Young,
Why did you wait until the last target to offer it to me?;)
Gene

Craig.....

Craig, how do you use this monkey butt powder? Do you, shoot it, snort it, smoke it? It doesn't matter, it will be against the rules next year.

Gene, I was trying to win , didnt want to give you any help to beat me.
Now MBP is out , everybody will be using it now. Thank goodness I still have a few more secrets up my sleeve.

James Pappas you do all three with it. And what is wrong with a little MBP? It will cure any problem, guaranteed to heal up and hair over in 21 days or your money back. Please reconsider the ban on Monkey Butt Powder. CY

Craig.....

Craig, just curious, how did you get that powder thru Customs when you went to the World Shoot in Italy?

I hope Hoke doesnt see Brent's post, I have been selling it to Hoke for a nice profit.

Congrats, Danny Hepler!

Congratulations, Danny, on your AWESOME win!!! I haven't logged in for a while and thought I'd best get on here...I wouldn't want this to get on down the line without you knowing how happy we are for you for such an amazing accomplishment!!! With all those back to back big time scores, I'd have to say the bar keeps getting raised higher & higher! Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!:):)

Donna

It's great stuff....

...Craig. Price is no object. But, it'll never replace Jack Daniel's as an attitude adjuster.

Snort a line of Monkey Butt and follow with a shooter of Black Jack, might just work!

Back