Chuck Mc Cluer 's contacts

P

pascal

i need to get in contact with mister Mc Cluer , maker of the AccuGauge that you can see on his website 6mmPPC.com , other than his email adress , because i cant get any answer from him for a month now after paying him ( Paypal confirmed ) 85$ . Is he OK ? does any of you guys know him ? could somebody provide a phone number ? thanks , Pascal

yikes! I'll get right to it.

Pascal: I'm very sorry about his snafu. I put a rifle up for sale in classifieds and then wondered why I got no inquiries. Turns out the web site was not reflecting. Now fixed as of yesterday. I'll get on your Accugauge order soonest.

I can also be reached at maccluer@IEEE.org, but the hurricane took down that reflector as well.

Pascal: I'm very sorry about his snafu. I put a rifle up for sale in classifieds and then wondered why I got no inquiries. Turns out the web site was not reflecting. Now fixed as of yesterday. I'll get on your Accugauge order soonest.

I can also be reached at maccluer@IEEE.org, but the hurricane took down that reflector as well.

thanks Chuck , i had been fearing something like that when monitoring the torm progress . Confirm you have all details needed ( delivery adress ) in my order ? Cant wait to have that tool and use it , clever stuff. It was used by the current NBRSA national and WBSF orld champion ...
i ll try your other adress .
take care.
Pascal

Back