Chronographs

phil pommie

Hi all,
Im looking to replace my tired and worn out chronograph!
The best advertisement is by recomendation, so could you please give me a few suggestions which may be a good purchase or not to be purchased,
and the reasons why.

Many thanks Phil

I've had the same Pact Professional Chronograph since they were first offered in 90 or 91. I've had no problems with it. I have other Pact products also and when I have ever needed anything done Pact has taken care of it no problems. The other items I have are their scale, and their powder dispensing unit. Pact took my older scale and updated it for use with their new powder dispensing unit when I purchased the unit. I wouldn't hessitate to buy Pact again, they have been good to me.

Paul

Pact...

I have an OLD PACT #1. I've been thinking about the new CED that downloads to yout PC. I'm not saying anything bad about the Pact. But the CED sure has some neat features.

Let us know what you decide.

my pact spent more time at the factory than at the range. an ohler 35p took its place...and i have not looked back. they are no longer available. i would look at the ced and the system sold by NECO in california.

mike

Ive never understood why Ohler didnt sell the mfg. rights to the 35p style/ line of chronographs to another supplier like Sinclair, Brownells, Midway, or one of the other chrono companies..........this seemed to be the classic product that has a near religious following and reputation, market price leader, technology leader, name recognition, everything you want in a successful product, got be worth a good chunk of change................Don

Back