Chippewa SS warm up match is now a one day "club" match

Paul Weihe

The rumors are true that the Chippewa Super Shoot match is no longer a two day registered match. We have made the decision to make it a one day club match at 100/200yds. the Saturday before the Supper Shoot. One gun HV or LV. There will be no backers, no target crew, no trophys. Everyone shooting will be involved in running targets and helping. It will be alot of fun and allow alot of club members to now shoot the match. Everyone is welcome members $5 and non-members $10. Our club runs some of the most competitive club matches in the country. We look forward to seeing everyone from our past shoots. I have also attached our 2016 match schedule for anyone to view or go to our website for more info www.chippewarifleclub.com

Paul Weihe
VP Chippewa Rifle Club

Attachments

• Match_Schedule_2016.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 211
This is a question out of pure curiosity. Will you be shooting all of your group club matches without a backer?

How is the Caliber neutral targets working out in VFS. I have thought about trying this at our Tomball Club Matches, but I just am not sure how it would be received. Many of our shooters also shoot in the several NBRSA Registered Matches, where the 30's rule at 100. They don't even own another caliber.

Back