Check out Orrington Me

4/8/18 benchrest shoot, snowed in bench house and a picture of Groucho Paganelli with the muskrat wrapped around his head.

https://www.facebook.com/internationalbenchrestshooters
That's one of those made in Maine LL Bean Muskrat hats. You people in Maine do some strange things to animals and the reason I'm wearing it is to try to keep what little brains that I have left relatively warm. I still can't believe I showed up. Maybe momentary lapse of reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, Ya, Ya

That's one of those made in Maine LL Bean Muskrat hats. You people in Maine do some strange things to animals and the reason I'm wearing it is to try to keep what little brains that I have left relatively warm. I still can't believe I showed up. Maybe momentary lapse of reason.

see you in Damariscotta on 4/15/18! Dress warm. I used to trap. Perhaps that muskrat is one I caught?

see you in Damariscotta on 4/15/18! Dress warm. I used to trap. Perhaps that muskrat is one I caught?

Suppose to be 45 overnight down there. That 20 degrees warmer than yesterday morning. I'll be the one in the t-shirt. See ya at LCRC and Greg, bring a new barrel this time.

Suppose to be 45 overnight down there. That 20 degrees warmer than yesterday morning. I'll be the one in the t-shirt. See ya at LCRC and Greg, bring a new barrel this time.

When I left for NH Sunday morning there was sleet & freezing rain the whole way down. You musta froze your arse off Jim!

Keith

Back