Charles E

tim

Since you are one of our official folks you sent me a PM which I can only describe as confusing. Since you've also removed yourself from any line of communication, would you be kind enough to provide some detail/clarification.

Why would a moderator eliminate any capacity for communication????

I have no desire to communicate with you, and did not"send" you a PM. I did label one of your, and one of Hambone's posts infractions, specifically, as "insulting to another member." This kicks the can down the road to Elmer & Wilbur. Apparently it also sends you some sort of PM, but you can rest assured I don't want to communicate with you.

I have no desire to communicate with you, and did not"send" you a PM. I did label one of your, and one of Hambone's posts infractions, specifically, as "insulting to another member." This kicks the can down the road to Elmer & Wilbur. Apparently it also sends you some sort of PM, but you can rest assured I don't want to communicate with you.

This on the heels of the 6 groove threads not up to your standards. Kind of cranky this week are we Chuck?

Back