Capitol City Maine Results

Pete Wass

This may be the windiest shooting season on record and coldest too, eh? Nevertheless, some folks were able to cope with it. Gary Hamilton shot a lovely 749-56 and Randy Lyons had a nice 250 on card three. Keith had a good evening as well. Congats all and thanks for coming. Gary's new rifle is the nicest I have seen to date and it obviously shoots , eh! The Coopers continue their winning ways as well.

One of our regulars I recovering from knee surgery. We wish you a speedy recovery Joe.

UL 1

1. Gary Hamilton 250-22
2. Keith Royal 248-14
3. Randy Lyons 247-13

UL 2

1. Gary Hamilton 250-16
2. Keith Royal 245-13
3. Pete Wass 245-11

UL 3

1. Randy Lyons 250-16
2. Gary Hamilton 249-18
3. Keith Royal 249-15

UL AGG

1. Gary Hamilton 749-56
2. Keith Royal 742-47
3. Randy Lyons 740-39
4. Pete Wass 740-39
5 Klayton Hayes 735-36

Pete Wass

Thanks

Pete, thanks again for doing all you do! It's been a tough start weather wise but after some matches away it was good to be "Home"! I guess we'll earn all we get this year as Gary has his & others Tuned UP!
Keith

Keith, mine was tuned up just a little more today, a new rifle with less than a brick through it, needs a little TLC and is an experiment in the works, and each outing is telling the Team Captain a little more about it and what tweaks are needed. Klayton.

I spent the day Lapping

The barrel on my Myers is a moderate disaster. Big tool marks in one of the lands and it attracts lead in a couple of places. As I said, I have done a lot of lapping and have it somewhat sorted out, I hope.

It puzzles me that all the three barrels I am running on my rifles all have spots in them that attract lead. Am I the only one with this phenomenon?

Pete

Your Welcome Keth

Pete, thanks again for doing all you do! It's been a tough start weather wise but after some matches away it was good to be "Home"! I guess we'll earn all we get this year as Gary has his & others Tuned UP!
Keith

You must keep in mind that nothing lasts forever :).

Pete

Not at all, mine has a chock point down near the muzzle area, that collects lead deposits. Gary is concentrating there. A labor of love no less.

Back