Cap City Me

Pete Wass

SOTY 3 gun & UL Sunday. Bring your lunch and drinks. We decided to keep the price of shooting down by letting folks provide for themselves.

Pete

Couple Questions

Pete, thanks for the heads up. Couple questions though.
Will we be allowed enough time again to run to the store? They have great dagwoods!
Also with the new rule. Will guns be allowed on the line, bolts out of course?
thanks in advance!
Keith

3 Gun only

Pete,
I will shoot the 3 gun in the am. I will probably take my rifle off the bench after the target but I would like to leave the dagwood sandwich next to my rest. Is that ok?

Ted Derivan

I will allow rifles up

Pete, thanks for the heads up. Couple questions though.
Will we be allowed enough time again to run to the store? They have great dagwoods!
Also with the new rule. Will guns be allowed on the line, bolts out of course?
thanks in advance!
Keith

As long as they are bolt free. A rifle without a bolt can't hurt anyone unless it falls on them or is swung or hurled by someone and it strikes someone else. There will be plenty of time for lunch and cleaning after each match. Most of us are there for the day , so why hurry? AND - - - we are approaching the longest day of the year- - -

Absolutely Ted

Pete,
I will shoot the 3 gun in the am. I will probably take my rifle off the bench after the target but I would like to leave the dagwood sandwich next to my rest. Is that ok?

Ted Derivan

Pleased to have you join us.

Pete

Won't make your shoot.

Pete,
Other Grand daughters Dance Recital. Might make it up for a couple of days mid week. Looking at stuff to bring up to camp might need a trailer. If it doesn't rain should be all set.
Paul

Back