Canada

Shipping to Canada

Nice Harley. You must be in a good mood today!

Tony,

I would contact one of the bullet supplies like Barts. Check out their web site www.bartsbullets.com. On the web site is a list of distributors who will be able to ship bullets to you.

Bob

Why would you want to buy bullets directly from U.S.A. Are they special bullets.

JonnyBender

Tony I would think

Is there any paper work that has to be done to send bullets to Canada from the states? Thanks Tony

for you to ship bullets to Canada from the US would be quite similar to Canadians ordering from the US.

We require Import paperwork from Ottawa at no cost to us then we need US Export paperwork from whomever is willing to do the exporting of the bullets. It appears that the price tag is getting pretty hefty for the US paperwork.

We Canadians are getting shafted by the US State Dept. It is sad that it has to be that way when we are 2 of the largest trading partners.

Ian Robertson or Peter Dobson of Hirsch Precision may have a better idea of what is needed. Actually maybe even Gerry Stiller, Brunos, or Haydons could answer for you.

Calvin

I am fortunate so far that I have a source for Bart's in Canada and have some really good Canadian made bullets that work very well for me in my 6PPC.

Is there any paper work that has to be done to send bullets to Canada from the states? Thanks Tony

Canada has no restrictions on bullets... the US State Department however has restrictions on what they let cross the U.S. border in either direction.

I am fortunate so far that I have a source for Bart's in Canada and have some really good Canadian made bullets that work very well for me in my 6PPC.

Calvin,

Where do you buy Bart's bullets in Canada ?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Back