Calfee Sporter

I wish you guys that never move your tuner would tell how you tune from start to finsh . My guns shoot well But i have to click about 5 depending on how much water in the air and I dont know how you get around unless you use difrent ammo for the weather.

Thank you Mr. Deneen:

That settles it for me. It seems like most of the top shooters don't twist their tuners during a target.

Mr. Deneen, I'd like to ask you something. If I was going to build a rimfire benchrest rifle, what would you suggest I use for components?

Squatty

There are going to be alot of opinions on this question, but mine would be broughton five c, or shilen four lands ratchet barrel at this time-i like wood stocks for vibration dampness, anschutz or turbo action, harrel style tuner, i like anschutz better but not to many gunsmiths want to thread them... Harry...:):):)

Thank you Mr. Deneen.

After looking at several equipment lists it looks like a lot of shooters are taking your advice. I will too.

G'day

Mr Deneen.
May I ask what it is about the Anschutz action you like??
You made my day by saying Anschutz action, as that is what I have but I'm interested in your thoughts and preferences

Thankyou for your time

harro

Back