Calfee Spec rifles

K

Keith23

Could someone post the name of all the current Calfee Spec rifles and the owners names. :)

About the only person that could do that would be Bill, and he may not want to reveal the people's names, for privacy reasons.
I would not list all my customers on a public forum if I was in business. It is nobody's business who bought the rifles. Why do you want the information..??? What good will it do you..??

JMHO

Dave

Dave

Well, the reason I was interested was because of all the stir it caused when Donna Brown made the post about Black Death. I thought if we all knew who shot the guns it would cut down on the confusion.

I wasn't asking Bill or anyone to reveal their entire customer list, just the ones shooting the dozen or so Spec rifles. Seemed harmless to me!

For the most part they've been right on this forum. I can think of some of the names but not all the owners or the numbers

Carolina Gold
Duke of Earl
Black Death
Merlin
Tennessee Stud
Georgia Shaker

Can anybody think of anymore. I don't think Spec 52 was ever named.

Spec Rifles

Wasn't SPEC 7 named Paladin?

Does anyone know the name of Spec rifles 1 and 2?

Spec 1 named Bad News took 1st over the boys at Gold city yesterday with a 749, the owner is Jody Reed . This could really be bad news for thoes guys.

Don't think it was a spec gun but I know of one named Wasted Time.

Kirk

Don't think it was a spec gun but I know of one named Wasted Time.

I had its sister. It did not have a name I can put on the internet. Seven rifles came to Texas and the only one that shot good was the one for Macky. He was leading the G-Line at the time he got the rifle. Something kind of odd, Bill had all of us send the same brand and contour of barrels and all the guns were built at the same time and were all the same action. Guess Macky got lucky, huh.

Asked lately

When's the last time you talked to Macky about that? I know for at least two more that were pieces of CRAP.

Spec Guns

I would agree that the purchasers should not be identified- it's nobody's business but their own. I shot my Cafee Turbo and did fairly well- back to back 250's which took the 2 and 3 gun yards in RBA at the Regionals and there were spec guns in the match--so I don't give much credence to their superiority. To join that exclusive club, I wouldn't pay more than a reasonable price for the gun from a top smith. What's reasonable? That's your decision.

Yes i know

When's the last time you talked to Macky about that? I know for at least two more that were pieces of CRAP.

Bill Calfee got paid up front for both of them then when he shipped the rifles did not want to reveal what ammo shot good in them. Turn out nothing shot good in them. Then is the other one that got a ringed barrel because of ignition. Bill put a new barrel on it.

Back