Cactus

Tim Oltersdorf

When are we going to get information on the Cactus? It is 2 months away and I haven't seen anything posted. Is there an ISIS threat against the match? Tim

There is a gaggle of us Canucks looking to come down as well. So far I have been unsuccessful in contacting anyone at Berger in response to a match invite request, which proves very helpful when crossing into the US. Could use some help here.

Rick

I heard from Melesia. She has been very helpful and got the invites. Thanks for the help. Now we can look forward to thawing out!

We are in the process of mailing out registration forms with information sheets. It is my fault that we didn't get an add in Precision Rifleman in time. We are working hard to make the Cactus a match to rival its former self and although we stubbed our toe by not submitting the ad in time I beleive those who attend will agree that this is the Cactus they remember from 15 years ago.

Regards,
Eric

The registration form download shows the match as March 13 - 14. I'm guessing it's not updated for this year.

Back