butch lambert

I just wanted to let everyone know that I talked to Butchs' son, Chris. Butch is out of ICU. They will be doing more tests tomorrow to try to find out what is going on. I also talked to Butch. He sounded tired, but he didn't know any more at that time.

Thanks for the update.
Butch called this morning. Wasn't real sure what the problem is. Said he's transferred to a different hospital for better treatment.

Well I don't know much. I've about all the test. Going to have TEE test in a little bit.Thanks for the prayers and kind words.
Butch

Butch,
Sorry to read that you are having heath problems. I wish you the best of care, and a speedy recovery. If having made a lot of friends counts for anything, then you should do just fine.
Boyd

Butch is one of the greatest men I've ever met. I wish I was 1/2 the man he is. Get well soon Butch. There's a lot of people that need you.
Dave & Sue Blazzard
St. George, Utah

Well I don't know much. I've about all the test. Going to have TEE test in a little bit.Thanks for the prayers and kind words.
Butch

Hang in there Butch, let's hope and pray they find the problem, and they can fix it! You're in our prayers on this side of the world.... Tubby

well I am not real close to "the man upstairs" but will see if his assistanct is in

get well soon eh!

Jeffy

Will keep my fingers crossed for Butch. Hope you'll be well again soon.
Wally

Butch, we all hope you are home soon and back to doing what you do best. Our prayers continue for you and your family. So...get very well very soon!

Mike Brenner
Cincinnati

Butch, I hope you got your email from me! If not... Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Mark

Back