Butch, congrats on your grandsons kick today

Way to go Josh

I've been looking for Butch also cause I know how proud he is after watching Josh kick the winning field goal as time expired today. The kid had one blocked just before and I can tell you this, I live in WV and love the Mountaineers and the pressure to win this game today was just tremendous and for Josh to have our whole state on his back and to come through was just awesome. Congrats Josh.
Dave T

You guys are very special! I don't know if you saw the picture of him after the kick, but he put his finger in front of his lips and shushed the Maryland crowd. He is known by his coaches and team mates as a flat liner with icewater in his veins. He has never shown much emotion except when his BR rifle won't shoot.

Way to go, Josh! Congrats to you both, Butch. I wish I'd seen the game live.
788-1pHO5v.AuSt.55.jpeg

As much as I wanted my beloved Terp's to win, It made me even more proud that Josh was the one that beat them.

Not trying to be a one upper but after viewing and re and re re re viewing the kick

trajectory, it looks like at least another 15-20 yds.....it was just at the apex when it crossed the arm........regardless, that was one heckuva performance by a cool young dude.

Back