Buckys...WBC10...shooting tuner?

Boyd Allen

This is undoubtedly old news to those who compete against him, but in looking at the recent picture of Gene, taken at the bench at WBC10, it seems to me that he is using a tuner, possibly one that is similar to the one that Jackie uses. It would seem to me that when the fellow that has won the WBC two gun did so with a tuner, it might be worth noting.

Bukys Tuner

This is undoubtedly old news to those who compete against him, but in looking at the recent picture of Gene, taken at the bench at WBC10, it seems to me that he is using a tuner, possibly one that is similar to the one that Jackie uses. It would seem to me that when the fellow that has won the WBC two gun did so with a tuner, it might be worth noting.[/QUOTE

I was at Gene's last practice session at Tomball Gun Club before he left for WBC10.

At that time He was using a snubber type tuner of his own design and it obviously worked out very well for him.:)

Bob

I would like to believe I came up with this concept. But as we know, there is really not much new under the Sun.

It is where you incorporate a rubber type material into the tuner design to dampen the vibrations.

Several successful Gulf Coast Region Shooters have been using these, I suppose the cat is out of the bag now..........jackie

Last edited:
Not to worry Jackie

The cat never stays in the bag long. You used a similiar thing on a rail
gun a while back, at midpoint, my guess

Back