Brunos shutdown

walkinhorseman

Bruno's are overwhelmed with their order volume and have taken the extreme measure of cutting off all incoming communication.

I have an expensive backordered item stuck in UPS jail because it was shipped to the incorrect address. The shipper has to reach out to UPS to fix the problem however if they don't know about it, they can't correct the problem. Brunos website is shutdown, their email is shutdown and they are not answering calls.

Not likely, but I am hoping that someone from Brunos views this post and PM's me. I will send a registered letter today.

The problem is resolved

Bruno's are overwhelmed with their order volume and have taken the extreme measure of cutting off all incoming communication.

I have an expensive backordered item stuck in UPS jail because it was shipped to the incorrect address. The shipper has to reach out to UPS to fix the problem however if they don't know about it, they can't correct the problem. Brunos website is shutdown, their email is shutdown and they are not answering calls.

Not likely, but I am hoping that someone from Brunos views this post and PM's me. I will send a registered letter today.

I was able to contact Brunos through an indirect path. They are being supportive as best they can under this challenging retail environment.

I was able to contact Brunos through an indirect path. They are being supportive as best they can under this challenging retail environment.

That's good; I was about to give you Jason Bruno's fone # that works for text messages.. I shop there regularly, and I know that they are VERY busy, so much that I often see Lester in the store helping the retail operations.. One day last week they had an employee at the front door limiting the number of people in the (small) store..

That's good; I was about to give you Jason Bruno's fone # that works for text messages.. I shop there regularly, and I know that they are VERY busy, so much that I often see Lester in the store helping the retail operations.. One day last week they had an employee at the front door limiting the number of people in the (small) store..

Hells, Bells. That's like our local state owned Liqueur Stores !!!

Hello! We are open. Just not taking calls and are shutting the website down periodically so as not to get as far behind in order processing as we twice were. Thank you for understanding. You can always email me at BrunoShootersSupply@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Amy

Back