Bruno Bosso has left the range

Nader

Bruno passed away last week at his home in Fairport, NY.
He had many friends in the BR community. We met each other over 30 years ago at the Genesee Conservation League in Rochester, NY while working up accuracy loads for our Varmint rifles. We quickly became friends and enjoyed many years shooting woodchucks and hunting deer together. He was just a fun guy to be around.
We attended the 2000 IBS benchrest school together in Canastota, NY and began traveling to and competing in rifle matches thereafter. Bruno made friends wherever we went, Camillus, Canastota, South Creek, Weikirt, Palmisano's, Kane and Kelbly's. His good nature and sense of humor will be missed.
Joel

Sorry the hear Joel

Bruno was definitely one of a kind.
I will never forget when I first met Bruno and I had my first Seb rest and he was in intrigued.
Bruno was sizing his brass and he broke of his de-capping pin in sizing die and I helped him out and provided his with a de-capping pin.
Before the weekend was over I provided him with 3 de-capping pins.
I also remember him telling me a story about a van with a bunch of banana's and a bowling ball. Long Story!!!
Joel sorry to hear that you lost a good friend.
RIP Bruno

Sorry to hear about Bruno passing. I remember those days at GCL and the fun and frustration we had trying to get our varmint rifles to shoot like a BR rifle. RIP Bruno

Back