Browning X Bolt Max long range 6.5 prc

Worker

My X Bolt Max long range shoots 2"-5" MOA at a 100yds . There is a guy on Long Range Hunting forum that has same performance with his Max long range. Then he installed a Bartlein same contour bbl and problem was fixed. I'm wondering if I could call up Browning and ask for a refund ? I mean selling this lemon ,means passing a lemon onto some other shooter. A new Bartlein bbl is $355.00 and a chamber and installation is that much again . I'll never buy a Browning firearm again .

Browning- trade name only now days forget who owns the rights to it. Winchester same deal. Remminton, Savage, Colt, S&W part of corporate conglomerates now days. Think Ruger is about the only large mfg that is still intact by itself stateside.

My X Bolt Max long range shoots 2"-5" MOA at a 100yds . There is a guy on Long Range Hunting forum that has same performance with his Max long range. Then he installed a Bartlein same contour bbl and problem was fixed. I'm wondering if I could call up Browning and ask for a refund ? I mean selling this lemon ,means passing a lemon onto some other shooter. A new Bartlein bbl is $355.00 and a chamber and installation is that much again . I'll never buy a Browning firearm again .

I'd certainly suggest calling Browning and politely explaining your results. They probably won't issue a refund, but they may fix your rifle. You're only risking a call...

GsT

polite may not work with a company that test LONG RANGE rifles at FIFTY YARDS.
BE firm
do not be quiet

Browning X bolt Max long range 6.5 PRC

Well I sent an email and left a Voice message on the service manager phone. They said he's good about getting back to people ? I was respectful and firm .

Browning X bolt Max long range 6.5 PRC

Had rifle at my gunsmith for evaluation . He said the factory bedding job they did was wrong creating stress. He has rebedded it plus he went over it with a fine tooth comb and now for me to try it out.

Back