Bridgeville DE 03-20-10

B

BMF

Had some perfect conditions on Saturday, Hal Drake did a great job by setting a new IBS Score Agg record. 197pts with a 2.3321 Group. John Haws set a new Deleware Record with a .9980 group for 50pts.

03-21-10. Today all the big dogs came out and gave lessons all day long with some 15 to 20 mph winds. Steve Wargo shot a .7 group and broke John Haws .9 from yesterday. The results for both days will be posted soon for everyone to see. One fine shooter had a 1.77 4 target agg. Once you see his name on the results, you will know that this type of grouping is a normal thing for him from what i was told. Everyone did a fine job this weekend and i would like to thank Lisa, Richard, Bud and Mr. Parker for another fine season of shooting and meals. This end the season at Bridgeville 600yd matches until we start up again in August. It was for me a pleasure being schooled by a number of shooters this season. I was on top for the last 2 years at Bridgeville but no even close this year because of the amazing shooters that we have drawn to Bridgeville. Like my brother use to tell me when i was on top, There's only one way you can go from the top and that's down and i did. Hope to see ya all next August and hopefully some guys from the Piedmont club, These shooters at Bridgeville are always willing to give classes on wind reading. I know because like i said they schooled me and some other shooters this season, so come on up and give the wind tunnel a try.

Bmf

Just want to inform yaw'll his name is Mr. Sid Goodling ( York, PA) was the gentleman's name who laid claim to the 1.777 agg and who also owns the B-Ville 600 yd club agg record. Correct me if I'm wrong.Great shootin Sid!!!

Well the season being over for 600yds at Bridgeville De. really ended in great fashion . Congrats to Hal Drake world record score light gun , Steve Wargo five shot .715 group LG. and all the winners .
Special mention to Sid Goodling winner Sunday LG group 1.77 agg. in terrible
wind .
Last but not least our sleeper finally woke up Sunday . Larry Morrison with his 6.5X47
Hg. group winner, 2nd in Hg. score and he threw in 2nd Lg. score to win
Two Gun overall.
God help us if he gets his hands on a 6mm dasher .
Thanks for a great year at Bridgeville to the crew who runs it and all the great people who come to shoot .

The Rifler Mike Burns

Well it certainly was fun to finally win the twice gun, and I got my first screamer group for good measure. It was a happy ride home.:D Can't wail till next year. Here's to hoping Hal's bedding comes loose next season.:p

Larry, I've just got it glued in with Elmer's anyhow...surprised its held on this long! BTW, nice shooting.

Back