Border Barells

Bill Collaros

Shoot to Thrill
Does anyone have any good contact with Border Barells, we are still waiting on 2 barells that were won as prizes at Wrabf World Cup 2013 after numerous emails and promises by the new owner they still have not been seen...disappointing to say the least...

Bill,

Please tell me I'm wrong in believing that these barrels are to be given to rimfire shooters, while the air rifle shooters get scraps.

The point of the post was no one got them as yet.

Anyway regarding prizes we give them as the sponsors request so far for next years World Champs Air Rifle is doing well with a Steyr Benchrest Air Rifle, a Lynx 36 FCD Scope and a full set of Benchrest Flags, we are also working on Pellets from JSB much like Eley give the Rimfire winners, if you call this scraps i have no response.

Dr. Kolbe shared his information freely and made great barrels. He, nor the new group, were never interested in doing a tight bore rimfire barrel for air rifles.

"The point of the post was no one got them as yet."

Yes, we got that. The point of my post was that air rifle shooters were not to ever see one. Sorry, my contact information will not be shared with you.

"i have no response."

Now, that is the Bill we know and love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilbur Harris please go through with your threats and remove this pain in the butt for everyone's benefit I am done dealing with this fool.

Last edited:
Well, since you called me a "fool", we can both go together. In that way, the air rifle community here in the USA will no longer have to deal with you. I'll send a PM to Wilbur now.

Meanwhile.............Border Barrels have of course been sold quite recently and Geoff Kolbe is no longer involved. The new owner was exhibiting at the European IWA Shooting Show earlier in the year. They have relocated to a new address in Birmingham, England.

Bill, best I can do for an address is:

Border Barrels
Birmingham
West Midlands
England
B4 6JZ

Cheers
Vince (UK)

Thanks Vince,

Yes we are aware of the new owners and Geoff did all he could before the sale to ensure we were sorted my issue is not with him, the new owner has made multiple promises that have not been followed through sadly. We rightfully market our sponsors and this is the 1st time we have had to take this step, hopefully our winners get their prizes or at worst other people will see this and be warned.

If it somehow gets sorted i will gladly remove the post.

Back