Bob Pekaar Shoots His First 250 In Sporter!!!

P

Phil Deese

We had some crazy winds today at our first match at Montezuma after the tornado damage. Bob Pekaar shot his first 250 with a sporter to break-in the new facility. Thanks to Rod Corley for the great job on the new roof......it has a new overhang to prevent the early morning sun from blinding the shooters. By-the-way Bob told me to tell everyone his sporter was built by Bill Myers!!
Here are the results:
IR 50/50
Sporter
1. Bob Pekaar-250-12X
2. Bob Collins-248-12X
3. David Kenimer-248-12X

1. David Kenimer-249-14X
2. Bob Collins-249-12X
3. Wayne Smith-249-12X

1. Bob Collins 250-17X
2. Bob Pekaar-248-10X
3.Wayne Smith-246-13X

RBA

Sporter
1. Bob Collins-248-15X
2. David Kenimer-246-10X
3. Doug Kenimer-244-14X

1. Doug Kenimer-249-14X
2. Phil Deese-247-12X
3. David Kenimer-246-14X

UNL
1.David Kenimer-250-12X
2.Wayne Smith-247-10X
3.Phil Deese-246-14X

Way to go Doc Bob! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's good to see Wayne Smith pullin' the trigger again. Congratulations to all the winners.

Looks like y'all...

...hadda heckofa fine beginning for the re-built range. Congrats to those 250 shooters! (Particularly Bob Pekkar.) Most important: glad to see Wayne Smith shooting again.

Way to go Bob!!!

Congrats!!!

Keep up the good shooting while I keep working on your rod!! ;)

Everyone, Great shooting! Just be glad that you were not shooting up here today...... I am glad I wasn't. I would have been luckey to hit a 200 with the wind we are having!!

Denny

Congratulations Mr Pekaar! Used to be able to call you Bob, got to be more formal now that you have joined the elite.:)
A sporter 250 is something to be proud of.

Ken
Still looking for sporter 250.

Hey Phil

what's up with your shooting?? I can't believe you let ole Doc beat up on you that way. How many shooters showed up for the BBQ?

Steve

We had 7 shooters.......Ol' Doc and Bob Collins where on benches 12 and 13 {Honey Hole}.......Just kidding, they shot good and I shot bad.....that's the name of that tune!!!

Thanks

Many thanks to ya'll for your comments. I can honestly say I was was calm as a cucumber on bull 25--my spotting scope was broke and I didn't know I shot 24 10's. It's a great shooting rifle and what I learned from it all is that it has to be pristine clean to shoot like that. It bombed in the next 2 matches. The more you shoot the more you learn.
Bob Pekaar

Bob

Thanks for coming-up we had a great time. Make sure you throw that target away!!

Back