Bluebonnet

Mike Bryant

Gene Bukys wins morning 100 yard with a .200 agg. I think Charles was in second with a .24 agg.
Charles Huckeba wins the 100 yard LV with a .18 agg, Gene was in second place with a .19 agg. Either is in good shape for the 200 tomorrow.

Congratulations to Gene and Charles.

Thanks for the update Mike. Keep us posted and good luck at the 200yd matches.

Brad

My daughter had flown home from Atlanta for a friend of her's baby shower Saturday at our house. I shot Saturday and them drove home Sunday to spend some time with her and our grandson before they flew back on Monday. Baby shower is a good time to be shooting. I got home about noon Sunday and spent the rest of the day with them spoiling the grandson. Looking forward to hearing who won Gene was shooting very well as was Charles.

I didn't make it to the Blue Bonnet this year. First time I missed it in eleven Years. It is one of my Regional favorites. I too, am waiting patiently on the results.

Glenn

2 gun

I didn't make it to the Blue Bonnet this year. First time I missed it in eleven Years. It is one of my Regional favorites. I too, am waiting patiently on the results.

Glenn

Gene won the 2 gun. Charles was second. All of the rest of us ate their dust. Tim

Thanks Tim

Seems I've heard that story several times before. Looks like you kicked up some Dust yourself. Congratulations to the Dusters and the Dustee's.

I'll be there next year.

Glenn

Bluebonnet Results

Sorry it took so long. Lightning hit our house and took out our electronics including my internet connection and computers. Attached is the overall Bluebonnet results. Great shooting by Gene B and Charles Hukeba

Kris Whitman

Attachments

• Bluebonnet 2012.xls
    60 KB · Views: 362
I take it looking at the results the winds got pretty crazy in the later part of the morning/afternoon????

A few more pics

Here are a few of the boys in action.....

Attachments

• dickie.jpg
    dickie.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 254
  • frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 273
  • gene.jpg
    gene.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 258
  • arnold.jpg
    arnold.jpg