Black box out of stock

gambler

news only gits to sulphur holler once a month by mule...dang..zanders and killough sold out on black box, guess i'll hunt fer lapuee:eek:

Your CZ will probably shoot the Center X better than the Black Box. Just from experience from testing.

Your CZ will probably shoot the Center X better than the Black Box. Just from experience from testing.
yes it does'nt like eley much !

for months i had been checking Eley inventories at zanders and Killoughs and they always had quite a bit of faster match eley, but it all seemed to dry up over night, i figured it had been culled, but why would that all sell out too..seemingly overnight ?????

ok, the point i'm trying to make is, the faster stuff was culled all winter so why did it dry up so quickly..has tuning to this stuff become easier, are there lots of new shooters, hoarders can't be buying up high dollar stuff, i get all mine at cost anyway..work in a gun store has it's perks

Not really

I heare they are testing new lots of Eley in the Southeast as we read this. There doesn't seem to be a problem there. At least, that's my take on what I read. I do know, that Dan's out.

Back