Bill Shehane and D and B supply, help

Great News!

Jim glad to hear your still making dies, I need to talk to you about some dies, what's the best way to contact you?

Thanks
Rich Henderson

I should qualify the "I'm still making dies" response. I no longer go to make micrometer seater dies. For what I sell them for (which I think is a great plenty), there's very little left for me if I put any value on my time. I have a few left in 6 PPC, but when they're gone, there gone.

Jim

Jim, I have one of your converted dies that was more or less given to me a few years ago with a few boxes of brass. It looks like a helluva good die but its in a caliber that I doubt I will ever shoot, no doubt that is why I bought it so cheap. I gave someone a break on their gunsmithing bill and they gave me the old dies and brass for the barrel that I cut off and rechambered into a different cartridge.
I have looked this die over and wondered why would someone want to convert a standard die instead of making a new one? Is there something better about them over the Redding type S?

I need help

Please send me reamer print 6.5-284 Shehane! I can`t find dimensions of my rifle chamber 6.5-284 Shehane for order dies!
Please, tell me where to order the FL die and seater dies 6.5-284 Shehane???

Back