Bill Myers

Hi Inez
I know very well what Bill is going thru
I wish both of you Gods Grace
Tell bill I will be Praying for him

Love you
Cliff

Bill and Inez

Your both in my thoughts and prayers.....keep us posted on Bill's condition.....he's a fighter, so we know he'll be hard to handle for a while! We hope to see both of you soon.

inez

tell bill he is in my prayers! i have always enjoyed is spunk.. harry..

Bill you and Inez keep the the faith you can win this game to, watch the flages and do what the Doc. says. You or in our thoughts and prayers.
Gerald and Judy Higdon

Bill & Inez

You are both in our thoughts and prayers, and you're on our Church special prayer list so hang tough, we know you can win this fight.
Bill and Carol

Bill and Inez,

Just keep thinking about those Maine Lobsters and how good they tasted, and how big they were. And, you know what, I'll bet they'll taste even better on your next visit. Stay strong and hope to see you both soon. You'll be in my prayers.

Dave Shattuck

You Hang Tough " Prince William" and Dont Forget What Dad Said................
" Boy Keep That Chin Down " !!!!!!!!

Smitty

The lobster comment made him smile!

Dave:

Bill told me this morning that when they finally release him from that hospital, he wants to head North to Maine and get some of that lobster.

He figured out today how to work the computer part of the TV in his hospital room and read the great comments from his friends on the Forum. It really made his day. Thank you!

Inez

Hi Bill
I was surprised to hear that you were in the hospital.
When we talked at the Barn a couple of weeks ago
I thought you looked good and was on your way to recovery.
With your usual spunk I can’t see an illness holding you down very long.
Take it easy and enjoy your sleep and rest and don’t pick at those pretty nurses they will get all excited and forget to bring you your ice water.
I’ll be looking for you back at the range, you have always amazed me how quick you can shoot a target, when most of the rest of us are still trying to figure out what is going on, I look up and you are finished.
I wish you a fast recovery, rest as much as you can

Best Regards
Cliff

Hey Bill, sorry to hear you are in the hospital after seeing you at the Barn,
buddy take care of yourself so we can see you at the matches once again
You will be in my prayers, God speed in recovering....

Hi Bill,

We still remember that rainy night at a IR Nationals about five years ago when several of us went out to supper. We all got lots of laughs from your stories of shooting and deer hunting. Penny and I wish you the best and look forward to doing it again!

Get Well! Al & Penny

My prayers are with you.

Bill, My prayers are with you. Hang in there.
Even in the dark and rough plaaces of life we are never forsaken nor forgotton by Thee. Thy love always responds to the deepest yearing of our hearts.....It has always been a pleasure to see and talk to you and Inez at Kettlefoot.
Wayne H.

Talked to Bill today

Darline & I talked to Bill today and he want,s to go home. He looked good & sounded like Bill ,This bed,s hard I can,t have a mikeshake,I,m ready to go home.Anyone that know,s Bill knows what I,m talking about. He is trying to get home this week.Anyone going to match this weekend who want,s to stop by and say hi is welcome just try to make it breif.So let,s not stop praying now.
Al.

Back