Bill Myers in Hospital

Inez.............................................. ..............

Tell Bill he's in our thoughts and prayers...........keep us posted on his condition.

Thanks!

You guys are great!!! Thank you very much for your kind wishes and prayers. He looks better today, his color is pink. He tried to debate the charge nurse and his surgeon today about why he shouldn't have to breathe deeply and cough because it hurts him, so we know the argumentative part of him is still active. He lost the debate -- no pain, no gain in this scenario. He's not accustomed to feeling weak or sick or tied to a bed with tubes and drugs; well, none of us are. But, if he works hard on those deep breathing exercises, he should be home in about a week. We may have to follow up with chemo, but we'll cross that bridge when/if we come to it. Knowing that his friends are thinking about him is a very good thing and I'll make sure to print out all the posts and take them to him tomorrow.

Thanks so much -- Inez

Making sure his custom rifle work got done was a huge concern for him yesterday when he probably should have been contemplating his own mortality.Inez

Tell Bill that he needs to get his priorities in order. We shooters who he does work for care more about his health than the work he is doing for us and we will all understand and be patience.

In the long scheme of things a few weeks or a few months will only be a small inconvenience.

Get well Bill,

Concho Bill

Bill and Inez,

Kathy and I wish Bill a speedy and complete recovery. You'll both be in our prayers.
Todd

Bill,

Here's wishing you the very best to a speedy and healthy recovery.

Good smiths like you are hard to come by, so get well so you can keep building those great rifles that shoot so well. ;)

Brad

Bill

Wishing you the best.
Praying you get back to your shop as fast as you can.

:)

Bill

Wishing you a speedy recovery, but take it slow and steady.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Michael Gallant

Mr. Myers,

I'm hoping you have a successful and speedy recovery.

Prayers sent.

-Evan Koch

Bill,

Sorry to hear of your being down, but happy to know things are progressing in the right direction. Get well soon my friend, but don't rush it!

Dave Shattuck

Get Well Bill

Inez,
Pass my regards on to Bill, I ask a special blessing
for both of you & to Bill for a speedy and full recovery..............wayne

Get well soon buddy,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, inez, and family.. Harry...

Get well, bill

Winchester Medical Center will never be the same. Bill..get well soon. Inez, if you need help hog-tying Bill I'll bring up a crew from Roanoke. Best wishes, Glynn

Brought the Billster home from the hospital today. He's moving slow and is very tired, but I know he'll be happy to see all the supportive messages he's received on the forum. The computer is in the basement, so it may take him a day or two to get down those stairs. Thanks for everything!

Inez

Brought the Billster home from the hospital today. He's moving slow and is very tired, but I know he'll be happy to see all the supportive messages he's received on the forum. The computer is in the basement, so it may take him a day or two to get down those stairs. Thanks for everything!

Inez

:D:D:D The hardest time to rest is when you "start" feeling better. And rest is crucial to healing. Continuing to keep you both in our prayers.

regis

Hi Bill

Hi Bill & Inez
Glad you are Home
Rest well and Take care of yourself
wishing you a speedy recovery
Hope to see both of you at Piney Hill next Month

Cliff

Get him a bed in the basement

That way he can take his time reading all the meassages. He also may need a day or two of rest, before he can get back up those stairs. Take it easy Bill. Get lots of rest and by all mean keep up those breathing excercises.

Inez,
It's good to hear that you got to bring Bill home. I'm sure he's glad to get back to the house. Keep an eye on him and make sure he follows Dr's. orders.
Tell him we are all pulling for him to get well and back to his old self quickly.

Back