Bigfoot body found in Georgia.

We need a plan

Who would you call if you found a dead Big Foot on your hunting lease?

A. The game warden.

B. The sheriff.

C. CNN or Fox News.

D. The border patrol.

E. An good lawyer.

F. A friend with a back-hoe.

Next question. What if you do if you had shot it?:)

Concho Bill

Who would you call if you found a dead Big Foot on your hunting lease?

A. The game warden.

B. The sheriff.

C. CNN or Fox News.

D. The border patrol.

E. An good lawyer.

F. A friend with a back-hoe.

Next question. What if you do if you had shot it?:)

Concho Bill

If you are from Georgia you put it in your freezer!!:D:D

They showed a picture of its tongue and teeth on the news. The teeth looked like it went to the dentist and had them cleaned and then had a $500 whitening job done on them. I think it is a fake!!! :D

gt40

D................................................. ...................

I heard it was a transvestite from California who stumbled into a "Red Neck" bar!! :eek::eek::eek:

Eating crow

This has nothing to do with anything, but I know a guy in central Ga. who runs guided crow hunts. Claims they are as sporty as duck hunting, and the limits are much higher, and it's no problem to get permission to hunt. He actually eats crow, at least the breast meat, and claims it's good. Oh well, you couldn't prove it by me. Rusty Carr

I heard it was a transvestite from California who stumbled into a "Red Neck" bar!! :eek::eek::eek:

Welcome back Phil! I missed you! Since I've never seen you, I was afraid you died on a hunting trip in Georgia and you wound up in somebody's freezer!
:D :D :D

What if you shot what you thought was a bigfoot and when you inspected the kill it was some idiot in a gorilla suit. Could you be charged for murder?
Or maybe involuntary manslaughter ?

Last edited by a moderator:
why ?

Why shoot a bigfoot ? Please, someone explain .

Camera yes
Rifle NO

Maybe they hide for good reasons.

What if you shot what you thought was a bigfoot and when you inspected the kill it was some idiot in a gorilla suit. Could you be charged for murder?
Or maybe involuntary manslaughter ?

At the very least.

Rule of Thumb on Bigfoots or Bigfeet:

If you don't know what something is and it is not bothering you or someone else. Don't shoot it'.:) Look at it this way, you can tell the story and you can make him bigger and you have done your part to save a species. Besides, It will take up your whole freezer.

Concho Bill

You should yell, "Hey Cousin, y'all look awful hot in that suit! Do you want a cold beer?" :D

At the very least.

Rule of Thumb on Bigfoots or Bigfeet:

If you don't know what something is and it is not bothering you or someone else. Don't shoot it'.:) Look at it this way, you can tell the story and you can make him bigger and you have done your part to save a species. Besides, It will take up your whole freezer.

Concho Bill

WHY? The vary best reason of all. The reasons you can fold up and put in your pocket. What would a real specimen be worth to the world of zoology?

Think maybe what ever the amount it would be followed by six zeros?

$987,463,211,788,592,346,000,000.o5

:)
WHY? The vary best reason of all. The reasons you can fold up and put in your pocket. What would a real specimen be worth to the world of zoology?

Think maybe what ever the amount it would be followed by six zeros?

AL, mate, if I had a bounty like that on my head, none of you ,ever,never,ever would even smell me, let alone draw a bead on me. :)

Hey now, It is what it is! If not 'Big Foot' maybe Big Foot's mother, father, sister or brother. I mean WTF, you find this thing (or not a thing) while tramping around the woods. It is or it ain't!
Thank God, it was not found in Kalifornie. The whole friggin' state would go into a lock down until an environmental study could be done.

D R

Aw Shucks!

It was just a rubber bigfoot suit.

Just in time to order for Halloween.:)

D was right. Just offer the clown a cold beer.

Concho Bill

Out of the two DNA samples, one was human, other was Alpaca or at least that is what it sounded like on the radio. NOW the mystery deapens...exactly how did that Bigfoot end up with human and Alpaca DNA.....did this thing migrate from Arkansas???? Stump broke Alpaca's???? :eek::eek::eek:

Hovis

hey how ya going fellers. im pretty new to this computer stuff but some how i ended up here finialy. well anyway ive just had a ruger m77 made into a 22250ai and i would really appreaceate any feedback in regards to loads from anyone whose had anything to do with this round.especily the heavyer projectiles. and have you fellas had anything to do with those new 60gn noslers bt

Ozzyrooshooter,

You need to go over to the Factory/Hybrid site and click on the new thread button at the top left hand side and post this. I don't know how this happened but, unfortunately, you landed right in the middle of Bigfoot country.

Concho Bill

Back