Big Snake takes the cake

M

Maddog

Big Snake Jim Wooten won the IBS 100-200 Championship today by being the only one to stay clean:eek::eek:

Great shooting Jim!

I'd bet most VFS shooters have never given any thought to what would happen if Jim really got serious about shooting. Add a windy day to all of that , and his Nationals win is no surprise at all. Glad him and "Ole Lightning" reside way down South:D.

Congratulations,
-Dogbreath:)

Congrats Jim, on a BIG win! It's good to see a southern boy show em' how it's done. Jim is very nice while beating ya'--Mike

Way to go Doc!!!

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and so is doc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DD

Congratulations Jim

To a man who has continually improved, just got better, wish I could have seen you do it

Danny Hensley

Good shooting Jim. I am not suprised at all that you walked away with the big wood. You have been shooting very well for some time now. I wish I could have been there to shake your hand. Congratulations to all the other winners as well. Jackie

Good shooting Jim. I am not suprised at all that you walked away with the big wood. You have been shooting very well for some time now. I wish I could have been there to shake your hand. Congratulations to all the other winners as well. Jackie

Very well put Jackie.

Congratulations Jim!

-Dave:)

Thanks to all for the VERY kind words. I consider it a privilege to have met such fantastic people as the friends that I have made in the great sport of Benchrest. I feel extremely fortunate and humbled by this entire experience.

Jim

Back