Best 2014 news story yet!

Apparently the 2 brothers(idiots) haven't started dueling for prime rib....yet!!

So IQ's shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!!!

Huhhh, that IS news..... I thought the only way to get a redneck that riled up was to spit at his dog. Or unfriend him on facebook.

Just so you know........
This would never happen in rural Iowa; we're far too refined to behave in that redneck manner! :D
Don

Read about this in the local paper, and my first thought was, "WHAAATTT?" Many, many years ago when we were kids my brother and I would get into it over nothing or next to nothing. For the past probably 50 years we've gotten along pretty darned well. But I can sort of see two older (apparently bachelor) brothers living together could get on each other's nerves. As my sons explained to my ex-wife when she expected that they'd move into a condo that she wanted to buy to keep it occupied for her, "do you think we're two old maid sisters?

Not that people around here don't do terminally stupid things, but it usually involves ex-girl friends, ex-wives, and some moron who figures that she couldn't possibly live without him. It fair boggleth the mind.

Best 2014 news story yet

That doesn't surprise me.
Both were probably born from a mom who was at Woodstock.

Back