Berger and Sierra Team Up to Support the US Rifle Team

Eric Stecker

I know that very few reading this forum who are associated with the US Rifle Team. However, we have done something that I think you should know about. We have done this not for marketing reasons but for reasons more important to the bigger picture of the shooting sports.

It is my sincere hope that this is the first of many such efforts that will continue to grow and expand to all corners of the shooting sports. If you are interested in looking at what we are up to, we've posted an article explaining our motivations on our website blog.

You can ge there by the following link:

http://02b0516.netsolhost.com/blog1/?p=136

Regards,
Eric

Last edited:
Kudos to Berger and Sierra.

Here where i live in Iowa(you might be a Redneck)the local high school started a trap shooting team last year. They are having good participation with this. I'm not sure how the funding works but if we shooters want to help get younger people interested, this is a good place to start. Ask around your area, see what the young folks are doing, and give a donation. Every little bit helps the future of shooting.

Dave

Last edited:
Eric,

This is a grand, generous and classy act. I'm not surprised by this announcement. It's just the way the fine folks at Berger are. I attended the US Palma Development Team tryouts at Butner and can vouch for the quality of program that Palma Team management has designed and developed as well as the talent and commitment of the shooters and coaches. These men and women will be ready. Thanks to Berger and all the sponsors for their support of our US Palma Team.

Greg

Back