Beer thread!!

Just saying Butch. It's after Thanksgiving. BR is slow I'd think within reason there'd be a little slack givin. Maybe the OP deleted it ?

I think we have some really zealous moderators......who have their own opinions of what's "fitting."

I'll guarantee you Wilbur didn't delete that thread :rolleyes:

al

I didn't understand some of the posts in the thread but I did not delete it... it was about a new micro brew beer wasn't it? Maybe a moderator thought it was spam?

I wasn't me. A Lone Star from a longneck is a fine thing on a hot day. None of us are on the range right now.

Concho Bill

I was too darned busy talking about diamonds

..... which are only a more durable form of the carbon that rings a barrel's throat, so it had to be on topic.

Now, can you clean a barrel with boutique beer - or should you use something environmentally innocuous like Bud Light?

Medical, The Gov. gets apiece of the pie...Plain the kid down the block,... in the next town...country gets a piece of the pie.

This happens on other forums

On the I.A.A. forum when squirrels are mentioned in a post that topic will be gone the next day.
http://iaaforum.org/forum3/viewforum.php?f=8

Squirrels are NOT ammunition it seems.
But perhaps if you use a catapult .......

rocky.jpg

Glenn:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what kind of good beer does everyone like? I like Sam Adams, but there is a lot of good micro brewed beers out there and more comming. If you enjoy shooting, you probably enjoy a good suds.

I'm a "registered user", which means in Michigan I can get medical marijuana. Can someone tell me the differences in medical and plain old marijuana?
Sure
One is good for ya cause the Government says so.

The other is bad for you cause the Government says so.

Technically, there is no difference!

Back