bausch and lomb 36x

I use a B&L 36 exclusively for 600yd BR and F-class and have done very well with it. I can see 6mm holes in the white when there is no mirage and the guy next to me with his NF 42x could not see his. I have a 20MOA rail and go back and fourth to 100 often. Have not shot 1000.
Larry

I had a Sightron 36 and it was junk; never had a B&L - they are reported to be very good. I have two Weaver 36 power scopes, they are on 500M BR guns and never had a problem with either one. I can often see .224 holes at 500 with them. I have also had 3 NF 12-42's and one of those would not track; sent it back and fixed at no cost. The NF is great; turn power down a little when mirage is heavy. Only negative is that they are heavy.

Two of my buddies who shoot 600 yard BR with me, each got one of the new Sightron's this past summer and really love them. Like Charles indicated, if $$$ is an issue, you will not go wrong with Leupold 24X. I have also never felt handicapped using one. Pick up a used one for maybe $400 and even if it has a minor problem, Leupold will repair it for free.
Rich De

I just bought a used B&L 36X from a gentlemen in this forum & used it last Saturday-Monday for the Harry Madden C/ship in Brisbane. It's more clearer than my Sightron & hold the p.o.i. just fine.
seb.

Back