Barrel stub thread configurations

F

f21sh

I am currently trying to put information together on all the different thread configurations for receivers from manufactures for barrel threading. I will then supply it to anyone in spreadsheet form. I only have limited experience with Winchester and Remington. Always looking for more info. on Brands and Models.:D
Thanks for the info. I will share it with everyone.:)

Good project.
The New Zealand Barnard S action (Remington footprint) is inch and one sixteenth diameter and 16 tpi.
Cheers
Vince (UK)

Good project.
The New Zealand Barnard S action (Remington footprint) is inch and one sixteenth diameter and 16 tpi.
Cheers
Vince (UK)

With that you now have an answer for Remington also. Same thread.

Threads

Thanks for the info Vince(UK) I will add to the list.:D

Thread

Butch would you share Ruger and Sako barrel tenon info? :D Thanks

OK, The Sako L46 is a .855 diameter tenonX.845 long with 16TPI, The L579 is 1" tenon and 16TPI and the length wasn't given.
You know this is the first time that I checked the charts that I have and it has no other Sakos and the only Ruger info is on pistols.
It looks like that I have a bunch of useless dimensions for the most part. A lot of real old timey stuff.
Butch

Threads

Thanks Butch for the info it has been added to the list.:D

Call the bookstore at Trinidad State Junior College and buy their barrel shank book. I'm not sure how updated it is now, but there are many prints in there for reference.

Back