Barrel engraving

We found both of ours on Craigslist too. And like you said the extras were with them...some extras we may never need. The one guy ran an Electical Buisness and made lots of plastic Plaques for circuit boxes etc. in industry. He was the only one that used the machine and kept it in pristine condition. Also along the way he would buy tools for home projects such as watch engraving, which requires a special jig for holding the letters or nub ers in a circle pattern, also special jaws for holding the watch.

Deals can be found.

Paul

barrel marks

Here is what we use in my shop. It's fast and easy and you can make any font, logo,or size you want on your computer.You also can mark blued barrels it leaves a white mark. Just go on the MARKING METHODS website. Boe

gun 007.jpg

gun 008.jpg

Marking

Here is what we use in my shop. It's fast and easy and you can make any font, logo,or size you want on your computer.You also can mark blued barrels it leaves a white mark. Just go on the MARKING METHODS website. Boe

Does that meet the ATF requirement for 0.003" depth? Which system (from Marking Methods) did you use and about what did it cost? Thanks. nhk

Does that meet the ATF requirement for 0.003" depth? Which system (from Marking Methods) did you use and about what did it cost? Thanks. nhk

ATF depth requirements are for serial numbers not caliber markings.

John

Marking methods 300a

I have the 300A from Marking Methods I have used it since 1998. The cost on that unit when I bought it was 970.00. And it has a deep etch mode that will allow you to make a mark up to .010 deep. You can make your own stencils or Marking Methods can make them for you. It really makes professional looking marks. We try to have the rifles we build look as good as they shoot. That keeps your customers coming back. Hope this helps, Boe

Back