Baby shower gift-I am NOT kidding...

F

Foxtrotoscar

A few years back I bought a Ruger .260 stainless/laminate compact, Leu 3 x 9 compact, Burris Ruger to Weaver bases, Zee rings, and put in a Jard trigger, put the whole thing in a Kalispel case, which the mother of the bride gave to her daughter as a wedding gift. Honest.

Now the daughter is expecting, and I am thinking of a 100 round box of reduced loads as a baby shower gift. Maybe even buy a 39A as a gift for the baby, also.

I have been handloading for 47 years-since I was 13-but have no .260 dies, no brass, no 4895, and no time, to load up reduced loads.

To make a long story short-can anyone here recommend a custom loader, preferably in the Saint Paul/Minneapolis area.

On top of that, the mother of the bride is gorgeous, a real head turner......sometimes I just win...we've been dating for 4.5 years now.

Wedding gifts.

A fine hunting rifle seems like an appropiate wedding gift and far better than buying the bride a "saturday night special" for later when things go sour.:eek:

HSM in Montana

They load some great stuff in 260 and I find the velocities to be true and consistent.

Back