2350 - Joe Besche
2350 - DJ Hepler

Top Five Overall:
Rodney Allen
Darrel Barnes
Bob Barnhart
Mike Sherrill
Bill Hinegardner

Chris Wells remains the top Junior in 23rd.

David Schliem gave us a scare when he passed out while hanging his fifth target. The paramedics checked him out and he is fine and will return tomorrow to finish out. The heat is a booger! Drink plenty of water!

I will post all the scores on the ARA website later this evening.

Polly

On Time Updates are Available

at the range. Next time you want up to date scores you can show up and get them immediately!

Okay, Mike told me to say that! Although I cleaned it up a little!

Polly

Slim

Hey Slim,
Ya better watch it!!!! You still have to shoot with us yet, ya know!! :D

Take care buddy!!

Denny

Polly.........

HaHaHa............you got me there! I'll bet you had to clean it up, coming from my buddy Mike! Now i got to think of a way to get him back??? [Hmmmmmmm,maybe get Chris to hang Mike's target face down on the backer?]:D
Thank you for the update Polly!
Colt.45

Having difficulties

updating the ARA website from the laptop. So, attached are the results after day 1, five targets.

The conditions have been pretty good here in St. Louis. Well, I think so anyway! Some folks may have other opinions on that!

The entire day went pretty smooth, right up to the final target of the day! Hopefully, David is relaxing this evening and will be back with us in the morning.

I have always said that ARA shooters are a fantastic group and let me tell you that today many more people witnessed that as well.

When David passed out while hanging his target several folks rushed to his aid. And while I know that there were probably close to 10-15 people gathered around him, Mark Stillwell stands out most in my mind. I'm not sure but I think that Mark is an EMT in his regular life! The gentleman running the matches (I apologize for not remembering his name, although I do know that he is a former Marine!) was also right on top of the situation. I was also very impressed with the local EMT team.

All the excitement caused the final target of the day to be delayed for around 20 minutes, but not a single person fussed about it.

David promises to be back tomorrow and will be allowed to shoot his 5th target.

It has been a very long day. I've been very busy taking pictures and smiling and laughing and hugging. Gosh these guys need a lot of hugs!

Tomorrow starts back up at 9 am, and while I hope to be able to post the results from each target, please don't crucify me if I am not as quick as Colt45 wants me to be! And especially after the final target when we are giving out awards and trophies and door prizes AND a Project Rifle! I will post the final results as soon as I can.

And, if I hear ANY negative comments from Colt45 I will confiscate Mike's cell phone and he won't get any information at all!

Have a pleasant evening.
Polly

Attachments

• Book1.xls
    66 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing...

Just got word that Scotty Hebert, Ken Harper, and Trysten Teer are heading back to Louisiana due to some guy named Gustav!

Scotty and Ken it was great to see you and hope that everything turns out okay.

Trysten, it was a pleasure meeting you. You are a real peach! And I mean that in a spoiled rotten kind of way!

Polly

Back