Anyone Going to This Years 1,000 Yard Williamsport Bench Rest School

rkittine

I will be attending, June 25ht thru 27th and would love to meet some other shooters and other Newbie's like me.

Bob

Look forward to meeting you. I just booked a room at the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Williamsport for Friday and Saturday nights and Ryan told me that if I brought one of my bench rest rifles with me, Saturday after the end of the class for the day, I would most likely get to do some shooting with it. I have never shot the one I am bringing, so I am really looking forward to it.

Ryan said that as of yesterday there was only two spots left open, but even these he thought have been accounted for, but that he is just waiting for the last of the paperwork.

Bob

I am planning on being there and hope to improve any and all my shooting. The longer range certainly compounds the challenges.

If you get there early Friday I usually get one of my heavy guns out and let you guys try and break some clay birds. And watch the vapor trail so you get an understanding of what the bullet is doing.
See you guys then.

Joe Salt

Thanks Joe - I am planning on arriving early and will be bringing at least one of my new builds to try shooting for the first time. What time do you think you will be around? - Bob

Will do Joe. I am also thinking about driving out Thursday as it is about 300 miles for me. Not sure yet though. Bob

Back