Any Rimfire in GA

R

Rays123

does anybody know about any rimfire competitions in GA? or who to talk to about it?

we are here

Gold city shoots every thursday in Dahlonega . New shooters are welcomed.Look us up at the RBA site or goldcityrimfirerange.com . David K

Georgetown

There is a IR/50 3 Gun and a RBA 3 Gun match at Leonard Worthey's in Georgetown this Saturday. I know you would be welcome. Leonard has some fine shoots. Mickey :);)

so would the people at gold city be ok with me coming to just watch because im looking to start shooting benchrest rimfire and just wanted to see what its like.

I've got the Range

Please visit www.olemillrange.org

We just need someone to organize it. 14 points at 50 ft. / 10 points at 50 meters.

Roy McClain
(404) 227-2272 cell

Rays123,

Check the IR50/50 schedule and contacts list. Get hold of the rangemasters near you. There are 3 or 4 clubs shooting in Georgia. Get to a match, you will most likely get the opportunity to try some of their equipment. Ask questions, look and listen. You'll learn more in a few hours there than you will in months here. And, there will be less BS.;)

Ken

so would the people at gold city be ok with me coming to just watch because im looking to start shooting benchrest rimfire and just wanted to see what its like.

No problem, just show up. I put on AirGun BR matches at Gold City on the first Saturday of the month. First match this year will be next Saturday. The target and format is similar to rimfire.

The rimfire guys shoot the second Saturday of the month.

Ray

Ken,
What BS .. there's no BS here!

Rays123 -- although I'm a Northern lad, I'm sure the rf matches in Georgia will welcome you to show up and ask questions. You'll learn a lot from a bunch of really nice folks.

Best,
Michael

Come on

Everyone is welcome, we will set you up a with a bench and equipment. Come check us out. David K 770-654-1084

Back