Black Creek

Hi,

Is anyone doing rimfire benchrest shooting in Maryland or
a nearby state?

Also, any unlimited rail gun matches in the same area?...I would
love to see one of those in action.

Thanks,
Oscar

Matches are held @ the Black Creek Range in Richmond, Va. for one place anyway. You can go to the directory on here and look at the ranges for IR 50/50 and ARA to see where matches are held. They are listed by state.

Pete

Anything more specific than just Maryland would help narrow it down.

As Pete said a few minutes on IR5050 and ARA sites would give you plenty of info.

Oscar: Unfortunately there are no sanctioned matches in MD at this time. I ran some IR50 UL matches at Salisbury a few years ago, but never generated enough interest to continue. I remain hopeful that Hagerstown will start up....but not this year fer sure.

I run a non sanctioned league at Salisbury during the summer. We shoot the PSL target for bragging rights and a few $. 1st, 3rd, 5th Tuesday of each month and we start about 5 PM. You are more than welcome to come shoot with us if you like. For me a local sanctioned match is at least a 4 hour one way drive.

Outdoors the closest are Black Creek, VA and Fairchance PA, both IR50 venues. Indoor season is a bit better as we have the Piney Hill range at Luray, VA for both IR50 and ARA, but indoor is winter only. Luray also has a "squirrel rifle" match some Sunday afternoons in winter.

That said I'm always looking for someone to ride with me to a match or 3. bob

Back