Anschutz Action Screws

All the ones listed on jnp are 5mm. They are for 64 or sporter 54's. The 54 match are 6mm x .75 pitch.
Don

Do you know the pitch on the 5mm action screws for Match 64? Is it .5 or? I want to replace my rear screw with a socket head.

Thanks
Regis

Last edited by a moderator:
Neal Johnson's Gunsmithing Inc.

Anschutz national service center for USA

Regis, We have all the 5mm screws including a fister head 5mm with up to a 1.50” shaft lenght. Drop me an email at sales@jnpgunsprings.com if you are interested. We make custom lengths and head diameters at no additional charge.
Pete

I've not seen a 6mm/.75 thread in McMatser/ Carr either Don...They do have the 1.00 thread.....

Hi Don,
Have McMaster Carr in hand. No M6x.75 Cap screws here. They do have a die listed however. Part # 8294A44 for 39.50
Steve
PS MSC Tool doesn't either.

J&P Custom

Below is a copy of a email I got from Peter Flynn:

"Hi Ed. We now have screws in 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm for virtually any Anschutz rifle. If you can send us some dimensions we either have or will make you the screws you need. All screw sets are $20.00 dollars and shipping is $5.50. We have not got all the new sets and screws on the website yet as we have both been traveling this month for work but we do have them in hand.
We will need the shaft length of each screw measured from the bottom of the head of the screw where it meets the shaft, the shaft diameter, the length of the threads and the head configuration (bevel head, square head ect.)
If you have any further questions please email us.
Pete"

Based on that I would give them a call.

Ed

Why don't you buy the die for $ 8.50 and make your own from longer 6mm x 1.0 and cut/gring them where you need them.

Semper fi
pickles

Back