Another good thread

Pete Wass

and more myth busting on the Texas channel. It appears lugs aren't all that important after all.

Pete

A One lug action from Stiller along with 12 O'Clock Ignition is "Die & Go to Heaven" as long as it is a SAP & Not a PAS.
Folks this is not Star Wars.

Benchrest myths

It's always very interesting when folks who have no axe to grind do things scientifically, or at least, to some extent and report straight up on what the results are. It's interesting that the maker is willing to do these tests isn't locked into any particular configuration. He can make anything he wants to make. Being willing to tell it like it is is the big thing in my view. So, it's no fluke the old Annie did so well. It has an exception barrel and a pretty good driver who has some great ammo for it. The danged lug had nothing to do with it.

Pete

It's always very interesting when folks who have no axe to grind do things scientifically, or at least, to some extent and report straight up on what the results are. It's interesting that the maker is willing to do these tests isn't locked into any particular configuration. He can make anything he wants to make. Being willing to tell it like it is is the big thing in my view. So, it's no fluke the old Annie did so well. It has an exception barrel and a pretty good driver who has some great ammo for it. The danged lug had nothing to do with it.

Pete

Right on those ole annies will do the job if the driver does his
remember when annies was kikin butt in 50/50 just a few years
ago.
my 2 cents.

Back