Annealing PPC brass

308 for most of us using the dies we use it only sizes about 1/2 or a little more of the neck.
As I have observed thats about where the bullet ends in the neck for me, so any sizing further down wouldnt do any good for holding the bullet.

It's a common Baboon, taken in the Chewore North area along the Zambezi river in Zimbabwe in 1991, a long time ago now.

Appreciate the helpful answers to "refresh" my memory.

I expect to have a heap of questions after getting out to shoot next week!

Say 308 since you are in LV maybe you can start the LV Poker Chip Champion Shoot Off .
Using chips and shooting at 200-400 yards....well anyway just a thought.

What I was referring to is that some groups have egg shoots, some use skeet, some have other various target shoots for fun and or money.
Just thought the idea of using poker chips at longer ranges in the vegas area might be interesting.

Vern, The idea really does have some merit. I don't shoot organized BR here because they hold the matches on Sunday, and that day belongs to the Bride. I will however mention the idea to a couple of folks at our club that do run the assorted groundhog and hunter BR matches.

I have noticed in the tactical competitions our club holds that they have a target called know your limitations. Basically start with one size target and move down till you miss, mss and lose all your points. Could be that the chips represent denominations and the inverse relationship to target size would be a hoot to shoot for the loot!

Thanks

Dave

Back