Angle Tree Stone June 6th 3 gun and UL results

Hillman

What started out as a cloudy and cool day in June turned into bright sunny skies and the usual switchy conditions Angle Tree is known for..Here is the top 3 scores for each match

Sporter

William Colbert 248 17X
Pete Wass 247 13X
Bob Hill 246 10X

Bob Hill 248 9X
William Colbert 247 11X
Kevin Ryan 247 6X

B. Hill 249 16X
K. Ryan 248 12X
W. Colbert 247 10X

3 gun Agg

W. Colbert 742 38X
B. Hill 742 35X
Paul Bendix 730 26X

UL 1

B. Hill 248 13X
Al Joly 248 7X
Ray Hill 246 9X

UL 2

Ray Hill 249 10X FM 15
K. Ryan 249 10X FM 1
B. Hill 246 13X

UL 3

Bob Hill 250 15X
Ray Hill 249 10X
Kevin Ryan 247 12X

UL AGG

Bob Hill 744 41X
Ray Hill 744 37X
Kevin Ryan 741 33X

Thanks for all the help with clean up and take down at the range. Thanks Al Joly for help with the scoring.. Hope to see you all at the next match on July 11th

Bob

Angle Tree,
habitual windmill.
A force to reckon,
a bitter pill.

Challenging event,
I travel there still,
With visions of X's
and a noble will.

So many sighters
empty my till.
Just keep shooting
to beat those Hills.

Great Shoot

Thanks for running the shoot Bob, also for the quick making of the take down Wick's Flags for the World shoot Down Under!
With the only 250 of the Day! Great shooting in tough conditions!
Hope to make your next shoot.

Paul

Sure looks like the UL was an up Hill battle!

Paul, one question: How ya gonna keep the flags from falling off the stands once you set 'em up upside down? :)

Bob, how many shooters total?

Wish I could have been there.

Dave

Nice scores guys. Looks like the Angle Tree winds were favorable this time. Special congrats to Kevin, you've really started to climb in your scores.

Michael

Nice scores guys. Looks like the Angle Tree winds were favorable this time. Special congrats to Kevin, you've really started to climb in your scores.

Michael

Actually more like a crawl than a climb. The front rest I got from you has helped a lot. Team Hill has been coaching me. Plus, I sit on Al Hadfield's stool.....I think there's lots of 10's still in it.

Dave Shattuck

Dave, you asked how to shoot a Wicks flag upside down in the land down under. Simply turn the stand U.S.D.
I wish you were here too. Al and Penny retired from 50/50 and we don't get to see you much anymore either.
On the good side,we got some young wipper snappers that's gonna put us old guys out to pasture real soon.
On second thought , I don't know if that's good or not but that's just the way it is. LOL
Wiliam, Kevin,Ted, Keith, Bob just to name a few. It's guys like you and the Hadfields that lit the fire under
their butts, and for that we all thank you.
Ray

Ray and Bob thank you for making my shooting session feel like home. I truly appreciate all the humble lessons I received. The two of you are truly mentors to everyone who has the honor to be in your company. Klayton

Ray and Bob thank you for making my shooting session feel like home. I truly appreciate all the humble lessons I received. The two of you are truly mentors to everyone who has the honor to be in your company. Klayton
Thank you much Klayton, but the pleasure was all ours. See ya at the next shoot
Ray

Thanks for running the shoot Bob, also for the quick making of the take down Wick's Flags for the World shoot Down Under!
With the only 250 of the Day! Great shooting in tough conditions!
Hope to make your next shoot.

Paul

Thanks Paul ! Hope those flags serve you well...bring home the win for the USA

Sure looks like the UL was an up Hill battle!

Paul, one question: How ya gonna keep the flags from falling off the stands once you set 'em up upside down? :)

Bob, how many shooters total?

Wish I could have been there.

Dave

Hi Dave.. we had 6 shooters for the 3 gun and 8 for the UL..Hope to see you at the next match in July.

Bob

Back