American Hunters, The Back Bone of America

R. Rains

DON’T EVEN LET THEM TRY TO TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS.

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!!!!

The following says it all.
Hunters Rule, The Back Bone of America.

Interesting slant on things
AMERICA ’S HUNTERS---

Pretty Amazing!

A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!

Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.

(That’s more men under arms than in Iran . More than France and Germany combined. )

These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
And NO ONE WAS KILLED.

That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods of Pennsylvania and
Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.

Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the Hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in
the world.

And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.

The point?

America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!

Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.

It's a matter of national security.

That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.

Food for thought, when next we consider gun control, whether you agree with it or not.

Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
Don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...

What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.

(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT
THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OR THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)

R.Rains The only problem is how many will give up the guns when they say hand them in boys? I for one at age 67 don't really give a rats butt anymore if they come for mine, but there will be a few less of them going home to their families. I ask my son who is in law enforcement what way he would go, He said the right thing! I'M WITH YOU. But our government won't send our people they have their own army.

Joe Salt

But that's the way it is...

And that's the reason they're doing it like they're doing it. All you have to do is refuse to do it that way!

While we're here....how many of you are going to give up your guns when they say to? Any guns...Just interested...

Wilbur

And that's the reason they're doing it like they're doing it. All you have to do is refuse to do it that way!

While we're here....how many of you are going to give up your guns when they say to? Any guns...Just interested...

Wilbur

I have some broken ones I will "give up." In fact, it's been done out here in my area already. We've developed a system. The "buyback program" people set up a couple of parking lot pickups and two things happened. #1 a bunch of dealers and buyers set up in the same parking lot and offered more money for operable guns and #2 everyone was encouraged to bring in completely useless and un-salvageable firearms and tie up as many people as possible for as long as possible unloading junk. Insisting on "proper transfer paperwork" and getting receipts in triplicate.

And our local papers reported on the whole process, with pictures. This was the funny part...... in the end there was a semi-trailer with a small pile of maybe 25-30 busted guns piled up like pickup stix in the one corner. The people manning the station carefully stacked and re-stacked this pile to make it as large as possible. The local liberal paper zoomed in and nearly filled the field with a tangle of guns. The local conservative rags backed out and showed the entire trailer with the pitiful liddle pile of scrap in the corner.

I really don't think very many people here will volunteer to hand over guns, we don't have the years of kowtow training the English and the Ozzies had.......

Wilbur: Charleton Heston was my President if you know what I mean! Yes I also have a few broken ones to get rid of, I need more money for bullets. The rest of the goodies I have in a safe place. I think once they start losing a few they will back off.Three more years of this guy is getting real scary.

Joe Salt

Stool: I think it was there was a Gun behind every blade of grass, But now I think there are about 15 or 20! come and get them!

Joe Salt

Hopefully it will never come to that--but a bunch of untrained hunters with deer rifles versus helicopter gun ships, missiles , artillery, laser guided bombs, machine guns, tanks...? Really?

Hopefully it will never come to that--but a bunch of untrained hunters with deer rifles versus helicopter gun ships, missiles , artillery, laser guided bombs, machine guns, tanks...? Really?
Your response speaks volumes

New Hampshire motto "live free or die"

Vicvanb: Do you think our military would go against us after how our Government is sticking it to them? They keep voting themselves a raise, and won't stand behind these men and women is disgusting to say the least. All the money they have pissed away to other countries they could have give everyone in the military $1,000.000 and not even blink an eye! They all need to be Impeached and the includes the Republicans, there all conning us, and we just let it keep going. So unless Obama and the boy know how to fly these thing, our boys will not help.

Joe Salt

Al: you're right I don't think they would want a piece of this old untrained Hunter! When you have full time deer walk by you at 10 yards makes me think a man would be in trouble.

Joe Salt

Never happen

1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53. (District Of Columbia vs Heller)

How does a Democracy get to the point of disarming a Country without totally changing the language in this Amendment? I’m convinced that there will never be confiscation of legally owned firearms in this country.

I'm packed and ready to leave for the Deer Lease early next week.

Glenn

Glenn you and I will be Side By Side....

What is mine will always be mine, I paid the Taxes and it will always be mine.

The Government GOT there share in taxes wasn't that enough.

Back