ALLEGHANY(SPARTA)IR 50/50 3Gun and UNLIMITED

E

ErnieJ

Saturday October 6th
Both matches are SOTY
Start time is 9:00 am
Coffee and Pastries (by Joann Putnam) in the AM
Sandwiches,cold drinks and snacks for lunch
For shooters traveling a distance there is a nice motel in Sparta only four miles from the range.
(Alleghany Inn 336-372-2501)
Bring a jacket its cooling off in the mountains
Any questions call:
Ernie Jenderko 336-982-3930

Ernie,
I think all you guys need to get JoAnn a gift card for keeping your sweet tooths happy this season. She can really bake some fine goodies! Fid

Ernie,
I think all you guys need to get JoAnn a gift card for keeping your sweet tooths happy this season. She can really bake some fine goodies! Fid

Steve,
You are right on the money.Joann has a golden touch with her baked goods.I think everyone in our area has put on some weight this summer.
I can't speak for the other clubs that Joann has been feeding,however at our last match at Alleghany we passed the hat and all of the proceeds were given to Wallace
to be passed on to Joann.I would hope the other clubs also show their appreciation for her efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Wallace for getting the scores on so quick.
Tell Joann thank you very much for the backed gooooooooods
they were truly delicious.
the wind was terrible today,but some good scores were shot despite bad conditions.
had agood time anyway
hope to see everyone at Wilks. on the 20th.Will be the last match for me in 2012
Jesse.

Congrats to all of the winners!
Ernie, thanks for the work of putting on the match, and thanks to Wally for keeping the stats and doing the PC work. It was sumthin':)
Hope to see all of you guys at Blue Ridge on October 20th!

Back