Airpistol

Bolero

When will you guys start a 10meter Air Pistol from BR,,,?
I'm Plymouth, MI but can travel to Kzoo...
I shoot Air Pistol only...
Chuck

Chuck, let me put you in contact with Chris Martin, and John Ayers, they run the Pneumatics here at SMGC, I run the outdoor 25M BR. We are currently shooting BR indoors, 50 foot, second Sunday in April is our next shoot, John has shot pistol with us from the bench, I don't see any problem with it. You're welcome to come out April 11 we start shooting at 930am, we open doors at 8 am. We use the NRA a-36 card, we shoot 3 cards per aggregate and we shoot two aggregates for a total of 600-60x possible. PM me with your email address and I will forward you to John and Chris.

Paul

Also , If you're from Plymouth, please give me the heads up on WWCCA, Haven't shot there in years. I hear they had a pretty good Air rifle set-up, but..., Has that changed?

Paul

Wwcca

Hello, WWCCA Has an excellent Air Gun Range, a separate building apart from all other Firearms....Its a covered shooting area with 10 BR setups,shooting from 1 to 50 yds.....set your own targets.....Open 7 days a week to members...Open to public on Event days known as Fun Shoots...Its a really good shooting area...
Chuck

would you describe what "Fun Shoot" means? Also do they run or plan to run any registered Air rifle BR matches there?

Wwcca

would you describe what "Fun Shoot" means? Also do they run or plan to run any registered Air rifle BR matches there?

Fun Shoots...Half the Range is for Matches, the other half is for Open shooting.....once a month til October ...
Non members can shoot as long as a member is also there or non member can shoot as a guest with a member or also any/every weekend open to Non Member walk ons...the Club is pretty casual regards Air Gun Shooters...WWCCA has held 3 American National Championships...I missed them because I was BR Precision 50yd 22lr those days...Nowadays shoot mostly Basement and Garage up to 10Meter...

Last edited:
Back