Accurate Shooter

Accurate is back up here about an hour ago. Been down for about 40 hours here. I didn't notice any statement about the outage, so probably something in the servers coming up to the Northeast.

Accurate is back up here about an hour ago. Been down for about 40 hours here. I didn't notice any statement about the outage, so probably something in the servers coming up to the Northeast.

Most of those issues involve something in the chain of servers that connect you to their site/s. Usually if you're patient the issue fixes itself or somebody else gets around to fixing it. I've been having an issue with Synchrony Bank which services the Sam's Club Mastercard where I frequently get a technical error message. Since I don't need to make a payment, I'm not too concerned about it yet.

Most of those issues involve something in the chain of servers that connect you to their site/s. Usually if you're patient the issue fixes itself or somebody else gets around to fixing it. I've been having an issue with Synchrony Bank which services the Sam's Club Mastercard where I frequently get a technical error message. Since I don't need to make a payment, I'm not too concerned about it yet.

It only takes on bad DNS table in that chain.

Back