A question about bullet trays

best funnel angle ? and how deep ?

A drill is 120°, a step drill as mentioned above aprox 60°, a deburring drill is 90°, which funnel angle will you consider being the most efficient ?

The distance between each cavity was discussed above, but what about funnel depth /width ?

I mean, when one drills the funnel plate, when does he stop ? How wide should the funnel entrance be ? Otherway, how much flat surface do you left between funnels entrance ?

roger that - anything else is a "work around" . . . And time consuming.:p;) rg
randy i inch white plastic cut i half make 2 inch crib to fit around them drill holes three quaters of inch apartdrill top with step drill keep bottom of hole small to let jacket line up champher bottom of all holes slightly every thing on this should give you a good set for long 6mm 6 5 30s call if need help c 1 814 335 0450

randy i inch white plastic cut i half make 2 inch crib to fit around them drill holes three quaters of inch apartdrill top with step drill keep bottom of hole small to let jacket line up champher bottom of all holes slightly every thing on this should give you a good set for long 6mm 6 5 30s call if need help c 1 814 335 0450
make sure bottom board holes are hair loose so jackets will fall in easy I MADE A NUMBER OF BOARDS FOR BOTTOM OF EACH CAL.

Check it out

a drill is 120°, a step drill as mentioned above aprox 60°, a deburring drill is 90°, which funnel angle will you consider being the most efficient ?

The distance between each cavity was discussed above, but what about funnel depth /width ?

I mean, when one drills the funnel plate, when does he stop ? How wide should the funnel entrance be ? Otherway, how much flat surface do you left between funnels entrance ?
about a quather of inch from bottom with slightly bigger hole for jacket fall thru easier top of funnel should touch next ones so jacket will role in when wish them around

about a quather of inch from bottom with slightly bigger hole for jacket fall thru easier top of funnel should touch next ones so jacket will role in when wish them around
remember this plate fits over jackets when puttind in leads then thin plexis glass with runners then 3quarters inch plastic with holes for leads champhered for leads to roll i easy like jackets

remember this plate fits over jackets when puttind in leads then thin plexis glass with runners then 3quarters inch plastic with holes for leads champhered for leads to roll i easy like jackets
put crib on top so you can swish leads have cookie tray to catch roll offs after holes are filled and lift crib it takes 25 mins for 1000 jackets and 1000 leads instead of 2 hr

put crib on top so you can swish leads have cookie tray to catch roll offs after holes are filled and lift crib it takes 25 mins for 1000 jackets and 1000 leads instead of 2 hr
for your help i made bottom boards for 52 gr but used 6mm shaker works fine if you want pictures i can have my dauhter e them to you william @brawand . Commsend yours

first bottom bord jacket on each corner set funnel board on top fill with jackets place plexis glass with guides then put 3 4 board on top for leads with funnel holes to match jackets put in leads with cradel after full hold lead tray with left thumb and slide plexis glass out lead will nicely drop into jackets

Just wondering now

and that cured the problem of jacket height. The bigger issue is getting the jackets into the trays.
Those 1.290's are like little rolling pins when trying to load into a tray made for short jackets.
It is for sure going to require more hole spacing and a bigger funnel. I really don't see how to get around that.
Thanks for the interest though.

Richard
just how did you make out took 20 min. To put jackets and leds in for 6.5 and 6s long

Back