A new 22 benchrest association abra

joechacon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand New Auto Bench Rest Association, (ABRA) is an organization designed for shooters that would like to test their rifles and shooting abilities. It’s been a long time coming; now it’s here. ABRA will be a National Bench Rest Association solely designed for semi auto 22 LR. The target will be a 20 shot bull with Sighters that will test you and your rifles ability. There will be two divisions a Factory Class and an Unlimited Class. The competition will be organized matches Club State and National Events. We will need people and Gun Clubs all over our great States to support and become Match Directors to help organize this. Our website and targets will be up and running in the next week or two. If anyone has any questions please reply to this forum at this time. I will answer all questions. Let’s get this ball a rolling.

Thank you,
Joe

I think all semi-auto .22 rifles have magazines of some type. In para 9 and 10 that specs the rifles I didn't see any mention of magazines. Are they optional, mandatory and/or can you use single round loading? If magazine use is mandatory is there a minimum number of rounds loaded.? I know my Remington Nylon 66 is deadly accurate but loads through the butt stock.

?

It does not matter if you single load or if you use a mag as long as it is sim auto your remington would fall in factory class

Joe

Looks Good

I think you have a great Idea. Looking forward to shooting that target with our 10/22.

Abra

ABRA First CLUB participating will be in TEXAS at Boerne Gun Club I will be submitting shooting schedule to Mackey this weekend . will keep everyone updated

Joe

Back