4. Heath Ferguson 0.3448
5. Bud Schalles 0.3514

2 Gun Aggregate
1. Rodney Brown 0.3019
2. Bud Schalles 0.3315
3. Bill Pond 0.3369
4. Jack Foster 0.3503
5. Terry Hettich 0.3746

sorry the sight title says benchrest competition only.....

nothing about prarrie dog shoots.....

mike in co

( how does one measure a group on a p dog ???)
( and how do you get them to stand sill for the second thru 5th shot ?)

Mike

sorry the sight title says benchrest competition only.....

nothing about prarrie dog shoots.....

mike in co

( how does one measure a group on a p dog ???)
( and how do you get them to stand sill for the second thru 5th shot ?)

If you meant this to be humorous it wasn't and if you didn't read the results, you should have before you made those comments.

Rodney Brown the "quarter hog"

strikes again :) Great shooting

Richard Brensing

Mike in CO, I really do wonder if you know BR at all, A key board shooter isn't that hard to do. But right now you sit at the bottom of the agg.

strikes again :) Great shooting

Richard Brensing

Mike in CO, I really do wonder if you know BR at all, A key board shooter isn't that hard to do. But right now you sit at the bottom of the agg.

richard,
i was having a little fun with the "benchrest competition" forum, and the shoot both....based on its title......
yes i know and have, do shoot br...i have posted on the real br forum(ok its a joke.)..the original br forum.
i'm backing up and re chambering a rifle from 6ppc to 6 beggs.

lighten up

mike in co

Mike in CO

Richard,
I have shot registered benchrest in Colorado for 30 years, starting with the old Morrison range. A couple of the names in the top 5 at Prairie Dog are based and shoot regularly at Northern Colorado. NONE of us have a clue who Mike in CO is.

If these clowns would check the match schedules in the NBRSA News, they would know all about Don Deckerts' PRAIRIE DOG TARGET CLUB. It has even held a couple of NBRSA Hunter Nationals!

You see a post from Mike, just ignore it. It's a joke among Colorado shooters.

It occurs to me Mike

richard,
i was having a little fun with the "benchrest competition" forum, and the shoot both....based on its title......
yes i know and have, do shoot br...i have posted on the real br forum(ok its a joke.)..the original br forum.
i'm backing up and re chambering a rifle from 6ppc to 6 beggs.

lighten up

mike in co

That you may be the one who needs to lighten up. This particular forum is meant for those who are somewnat serious about competing. Boorish behavior, in my opinion, has no place here. The Brits have it figured out pretty well I think. Their test is that of a person being a "Sportsman". It gives us all a standard to live up to.

That you may be the one who needs to lighten up. This particular forum is meant for those who are somewnat serious about competing. Boorish behavior, in my opinion, has no place here. The Brits have it figured out pretty well I think. Their test is that of a person being a "Sportsman". It gives us all a standard to live up to.

peter,et all,
i should be at the 1000yd match on july the 26th...if the stars align.
to observe, in prep for the 1000 yd rifle i am building. asking some questions, looking at some lite rifles.
anyone with some common sense, a few years on this forum , knows i shoot, what i shoot and where.
just because "br" is not my life...does not mean i do not participate.
i have a first in hunter class, and a 6th in hv............
its only part time......
i'm more irritated with this forum ....it seems to me that moderating the orginal forum would be simplier than having two.......

mike in co

The Prairie Dog, more results

We actually do shoot a prairie dog... on the 5th target at 300 yards Don puts up a paper dog with a .75" white dot. Only one shot allowed on the paper, closest to the center of the designated aiming point wins a gold coin! I think everyone "killed" their dog, but Keith Hakeman speared the white dot for gold this year.

Rod

Back